Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers’ needs.
Handle inbound and outbound calls from appraisers
· Receive and review appraiser’s performance
· Order and geographic specific vendor recruitment
· Receive and review vendor documentation for accuracy and upload to profile
· Maintain appropriate order specific documentation by notating the communication logs pursuant to company and departmental policy
· Maintain maximum ACD-Vendor availability
· Participate in vendor network expansion and cost control
· Utilize company scripting software to ensure consistent and accurate communication log postings
· Provide cross-departmental vendor support such as: scheduling a rush order, fee discrepancies, vendor fee schedule adjustments, coverage areas updates, adding appraisers to company profiles, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year previous customer service experience in a call center environment
- 1 year experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, data entry, and Internet Explorer (ability to create and edit spreadsheets and Word documents)
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of client relations, customer service or other related field preferred
- Mortgage lending, appraisal industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification
- Communicates effectively both orally and written
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects and activities to achieve deadlines
- Typing Skills 40-plus words per minute preferred
Apply to Assurant (Appraiser Relations Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.