* Have a practical knowledge of the following technology which includes but it not limited. IPVPN/MPLS, VOIP, Ethernet and Dedicated Internet, Metro-Ethernet, T1/MLPPP.
* Cisco Network Routing/Circuit Provisioning.
* Ability to comprehend circuit layout record or design layout record by assisting, delegating, and interacting with PM and Field Technicians.
* Practical Knowledge in provisioning VLANS on Layer 2 and be able to identify and properly configure across multifact3ed network devices.
* Technical knowledge of engineering standards, serial and interoffice circuits, and network equipment while data basing the inventory and design system.
* Practical knowledge of Metro Ethernet Standards service types: E-LAN Topologies.
* In depth knowledge of Quality of service that addresses Service Level Agreements specifically addresses Y.1564, and RFC 2544.
* Practical knowledge of provisioning, implementation, and documentation of complex network and platform configurations.
* Technical Knowledge in Telecom Network topics: OSI Layer, Ethernet, IP, MPLS, Spanning tree, networking, routers, Layer 2 switches and routers.
* Exceptional analytics and troubleshooting skills for solving problems that spam multiple domains (application. Network and hardware).
* Position requires detailed organization to detail and be highly motivated with and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
* Practical Knowledge of the following: OSI Network Protocol/ Layer. Ethernet, HDLC, PPP, MPLS, CDP, LLDP, IPV4, OSPF, UDP, Telnet, ATM, Frame Relay.
* Certification a plus: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, VOIP, MEF (Metro-Ethernet Forum).
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, IT, or equivalent work experience in desirable with minimum of five years.
* Telecom or Broadband industry.
Alcatel-Lucent, Adtran, Calix, RAD, Actelis, Canoga Perkins, Cisco.