AppFolio Property Manager is a powerful cloud-based property management software that allows apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and community association property managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business.
AppFolio is offering a paid Internship within our Value Added Services team, working to respond to cases received from Property Manager customers. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and contribute to the success of our customers and team. The Value Added Services Intern will work under the mentorship of experienced team members to follow up on tasks related usage of AppFolio’s Value Added Services.
* Assist Screening Support team with cases related to screening received from Property Manager customers
* Facilitate and manage your individual case queue
* Interact regularly with systems including Salesforce, AppFolio Property Manager, billing application and partner interfaces
* Work with AppFolio customers to assist them in their requests
* Learn the regulatory environment surrounding the screening industry and complete all responsibilities within that framework
* Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolution.
* Support AppFolio Screening Support team in staying ahead of their tasks and case volume
* Receive and manage customer requests through to completion in a timely and accurate manner
* Serve as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
* May require assistance across other Value Added Services, including Payments, Screening, Insurance, Payments and Websites
* Other duties as requested
* Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Exceptional attention to detail, focus on accuracy, and strong organizational skills required
* Exceptional customer relationship building skills
* Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
* Proven ability to handle concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.