We are the leader in modeling and activating 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data delivering performance marketing programs at a national and local level with unprecedented results and long-term profitability.
The Marketing Science Senior Analyst profiles customers and prospective customers using demographics, psychographics and transactional behavior through association, classification and segmentation analysis. As a member of the Analytics team, this individual would work on projects such as media mix modeling/optimization, response prediction (dashboards, scorecards, demographics), segmentation, consumer profiling (behavioral patterns), and lifetime value (time series analyses & models).
* Will regularly make independent decisions on methodology, variable creation, variable reduction, testing, and implementation.
* Profile customers and prospective customers using demographics, psychographics and transactional behavior through association, classification and segmentation analysis
* Identify customer groups for acquisition through marketing campaigns such as Direct Mail and various Email campaigns using Response Modeling
* Optimize marketing budgets using Media Mix Modeling, indicating which media vehicles are successful and how to maximize the marketing budget to gain optimal returns
* Independently analyze customer database and sales/product tracking data for various business databases
* Manage analyses, statistical design and statistical coding in the model development framework for the following statistical processes: media mix models, response (predictive) models, attrition models, retention models, segmentation and consumer profiling models
* Publish the results of analyses in PowerPoint presentations & be prepared to present or translate data to internal or external Clients when necessary
* Ad-hoc reporting for various business clients
* Build and execute statistical models and analysis to determine key customer insights, and drive business strategies
* Build reports using SAS, Excel and PowerPoint
* Other duties and projects as assigned
* Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
* 3+ years’ experience building robust and stable predictive models for direct marketing campaigns
* 3-5 years in fast-paced analytical role; experience in advertising/marketing environment highly preferred
* Proficient in Regression, ANOVA, Factorial Design, RFM Codes, Decision Trees, Customer Segmentation and LTV
* Proficient in Enterprise Miner, base SAS (Data Step, Arrays, Loops etc.) and advanced SAS programming skills (SAS Macros, Proc SQL, Proc Report and ODS etc.) Experience SAS Programmer, R, SAS or R Predictive Modeler, SAS Visual Analytics & Statistics.
* Experience working with huge transactional datasets
**Physical Demands and Working Conditions**
* Occasional long, irregular hours.
* Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone up to 8 hours a day.
* Extended periods of sitting.
* Occasional bending, twisting, crouching, pulling, pushing, and/or reaching to access job-related materials.
* Occasional lifting and moving of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
* Typical office working conditions.
* Minimal travel may be required.
Apply to Ansira (Marketing Science Senior Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.