Andela is a global engineering organization that connects leading technology companies and talented software developers from around the world. We enable companies to build high-performing engineering teams while providing a platform for talented technologists to accelerate their expertise. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Andela is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop and implement our content strategy and online voice. We envision a future in which talented technologists from around the world collaborate across borders to drive positive change through technology -- and we want you to help make it happen.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for generating a wide variety of thoughtful, engaging content for use across online platforms, sales tools and outbound communications. You will work closely with Andela’s engineering team, as well as engineering team leads at Andela’s partner companies, to create compelling content for a highly technical audience.
* Develop and execute on an editorial calendar to target Andela’s core audiences
* Create original content, such as thought leadership articles, blog posts, product collateral, website copy, and newsletters
* Collaborate with various departments and teams to brainstorm, create, edit and publish a mix of value-driven content
* Research, curate and provide commentary on industry news and events
* Support client engagement efforts, including email marketing and social campaigns
* Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency across all communications
The ideal candidate has an exceptional ability to craft original content that appeals to a variety of audiences, from product owners and recruiters to engineering managers and developers. You have a strong understanding of the tech industry and a passion for tech and startup news. Better yet, you have experience working with global teams and a desire to prove that top-tier technical talent exists in Lagos, Nairobi, and cities across Africa.
* 5+ years experience as a writer, editor, or publisher for a B2B and/or engineering audience (writing samples required)
* Proven ability to produce creative digital content on a variety of topics to generate engagement and qualified leads
* Demonstrated examples of using ROI and engagement data to improve content
* Exceptional copywriting, communication and time management skills
* Strong ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and engineering teams
* Desire to move fast in a startup culture and take on new challenges as needed
* A proactive mentality and drive to move tasks forward, even when faced with ambiguity
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.