Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners.
Amplify is seeking a Senior Account Executive who will become an expert on Amplify’s solutions and identify opportunities to serve schools and districts and in doing so, achieve revenue targets. The new hire must be skilled at consultative sales, highly motivated, and prepared to work long hours to build this new business. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling print and technology delivered instructional products and services, possesses knowledge of the K-12 sector, works well in a fast paced company, has high energy, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
* Develop and maintain expertise in Amplify’s products
* Deliver high quality, consultative discussions to identify customer needs and align Amplify’s products and services to address those needs
* Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the educational marketplace, industry trends, funding developments, and Amplify products
* Build and nurture relationships with Superintendents, Department Heads, etc.
* Research territory trends, competition and funding sources to strategically drive new sales
* Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, forecasts, account plans and territory management activities as required
* Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in assigned territory
* Devise and implement effective campaigns within assigned region
**Basic Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:**
* BA/BS degree 5+ years successful direct sales experience in the education market
* Proven knowledge of: Education sector and core curriculum market in Math, ELA and Science and State and local adoption timelines and process for both basal and supplemental print and technology based materials
* Success leveraging federal funds for the purchase of technology based instructional goods and professional services
* Must be able to travel and willing to commit to a heavy travel schedule (60-70%)
**Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:**
* Experience selling to districts within the assigned region
* Excellent verbal, written and comprehension skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.