Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners.
The Educational Consultant role is a part time role focusing on making field sales calls in specified accounts within an assigned territory. The Educational Consultant will work on strategic campaigns as directed by the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales with an effort to maximize adoptions of Amplify’s product portfolio. This role will specifically focus on selling Amplify Science in the state of Connecticut and other strategic accounts throughout New England.
* Take direction from the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales on all sales activities and goals
* Present Amplify’s solutions in an effort to obtain adoptions, specifically focusing on Amplify Science
* Provide updates on all sales activities to the Director, Strategic Account sales on a regular basis, including current leads, price quote requests, demo requests at strategic district-level accounts, etc.
* Understand Amplify’s portfolio of products and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively to K-12 decision makers
* Display a strong knowledge of the K-12 market, especially in the area of curriculum and assessment adoptions
* BA/BS or equivalent experience
* 5+ years in a K-12 education or K-12 sales support role
**Preferred Qualifications :**
* Experience in public speaking with strong oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.