The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. Allstate offers car insurance, home, property, condo and renters insurance, plus insurance for recreational vehicles like motorcycles, boats and more.
As an Allstate Inside PIP Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they experience a loss. You will be responsible for investigating minor single- and multi car auto accidents to determine liability. You will analyze police reports and interview accident victims via the phone, to evaluate the cause of the accident, who’s at fault, and to what degree. You will also work directly with customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner, and to negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
* Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
* Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
* Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
* Four-year college degree preferred, plus one year of experience delivering outstanding customer service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
* Strong organizational and computer skills.
* Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
* Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Apply to Allstate (Entry-level Inside PIP Adjuster)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.