AllSeated delivers the world’s finest event experiences through intense product innovation, a focus on providing amazing customer support and radical simplification of the event planning process. We have transformed the event industry from paper-and-pencil to an all-digital platform where the entire event ecosystem – venues, caterers, planners, vendors, wedding couples and hosts – can come together to collaboratively delight their clients and grow their businesses with tools to manage all of it.
We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about educating our target market and driving engagement by leveraging the right messaging, content formats and channels. This person is particularly comfortable developing content to target multiple verticals and buyer personas.
* Develop relevant content to support demand generation efforts with an emphasis on lead nurturing
* Produce content that is relevant to specific segments including vertical markets, buyer personas and stages along the buyer’s journey
* Plan, prioritize and work with design and subject matter experts to ensure efficient development of high-quality assets
* Leverage multiple content formats including web copy, whitepapers, webinars, video and other creative options
* Plan, execute, and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs across a variety of channels.
* Develop lifecycle nurture programs across acquisition, expansion, and retention audiences.
* Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to drive functional alignment and measure marketing driven pipeline.
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
* Liaise with product and customer success to stay updated on new products and features.
* Develop compelling content, including blogs, webinars and other roadmap activities related to company milestones.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 2-3 years of experience in marketing, journalism or related field
* Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
* Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
* Experience writing to varied audiences and mediums
* Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
* High-energy, self-directed and team oriented
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.