Airware offers complete enterprise drone solutions that are built on the Aerial Information Platform, so that aerial data becomes an extension of a company’s existing data management systems. Airware’s comprehensive set of technology enables enterprises to plan, capture, and analyze aerial data, all within an enterprise workflow. Based in San Francisco, Airware has built a cross-disciplinary team of experts in aerospace, robotics, geospatial, hardware, software, and cloud.
Airware Mobile team is looking for an iOS engineer to participate in building an iPad application which is used to configure and managing drone flights. The data collected during flight is uploaded to the Airware Platform and used to provide business insights that are informed by Deep Learning. You will create simple to operate, robust, field tested, interconnected systems from whiteboard to deployment to provide our clients with the best available data collection service. You are an engineer who takes pride in creating well structured and high quality code. You understand the intrinsic value of unit testing and getting the details right. You should be excited to work with and learn from a team of experienced software professionals.
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features
* Consistently improve productivity.
* Maintain a high the level of quality at all times
* Participate architecture decisions
* Pay attention to performance concerns at all levels
* Working and interfacing with drones - you will get to fly drones!
**Necessary Skills and Experience**
* Commercial or guided project experience using Swift or Objective C
* Understand the basics of various testing methods
* Strong drive to improve software craftsmanship
* Loves to solve problems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
**Beneficial Skills and Experience**
* Experience with cloud software technologies
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.