Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
We are looking for an Engineering Sourcing Manager to lead the team that finds and develops talent for all of Airbnb. In engineering recruiting at Airbnb, we see recruiters and sourcers as equals and partners in bringing talent into the organization. Our Engineering Sourcing Lead will work closely with our Engineering Recruiting Leads to drive strategy for all of engineering recruiting.
* Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
* Align yourself with the team to represent sourcing production and obstacles at leadership meetings
* Lead, manage, coach, mentor, and build out the current engineering sourcing team to support our company hiring goals
* Support the recruiting team by ensuring the sourcing team builds a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
* Own tooling partnerships and discovery that will help take the sourcing team to the next level
* Partner with hiring managers to understand the competitive landscape and assist with engaging industry experts
* Assess and qualify candidates for role-related skills and cultural fit
* Manage all sourcing metrics and reports
* Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
* At least 5 years of combined sourcing and leadership experience at a technology company with elite standards for engineering candidates (at least 2 years of experience managing, coaching and leading teams).
* Proven track record of successfully identifying, engaging and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
* Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
* Passion for and experience in coaching and growing a team of sourcers
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* BS/BA degree
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.