Adidas has a long history and the strongest connection with sport. Its mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. This is anchored in the brand’s belief – through sport, we have the power to change lives. adidas’ broad and diverse sports portfolio, from major global sports such as football and running, to regional heartbeat sports such as American football and rugby, has enabled adidas to transcend cultures and become one of the most recognized and iconic global brands.
Develop and manage a communications strategy and plan based on the Global and US brand direction set by the Senior Communications Manager and execute plans across all cross functional and relevant commercial teams
* Point person for for cross-category alignment, maintaining an in-depth knowledge of and contributing to category business goals and positioning strategy
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of the target consumer surrounding culture to ensure relevant consumer insights and fuel all marketing elements – this role should be the category expert and evangelist within Brand and CTC
* Partner with Global to understand the global strategy, positioning and support plan for key concepts and influence the development of Global creative to ensure campaigns and tools are relevant within the US market
* Drive overall integrated digital planning for key concepts and category initiatives, setting high level Communications goals and leading a cross functional team, including PR, In-store/Retail, Events, Product, Sports Marketing and Account Marketing in the development and implementation of campaign strategies and executional plans
* Manage internal and external design / agency partners to extend or adapt the Global creative platforms as needed and develop content and tools to support the activation of integrated marketing plans
* Drive the media and digital activation strategies and execution
* Partner with eComm, CTC to understand and exploit commercial opportunities and ensure Brand Marketing toolkits are relevant, actionable, impactful and leading
* Create and deliver holistic and inspiring presentations around the key concept or category marketing plans to support seasonal sell-in of product and marketing elements
* Manage the category brand budgets and influence the direction of co-op budgets behind related initiatives
* Passion for sports
* Experience in developing integrated marketing communications programs; hands on experience leading a digital strategy a plus
* Strong understanding of how all the elements in the marketing mix affect consumer motivation
* Experience developing innovative strategies and strong creative instincts
* Strong customer-facing abilities; ability to partner and influence
* Ability to lead and mobilize a cross-functional team without direct management responsibilities
* Strong project management and planning skills
* Strong presentation skills and extensive experience in building PowerPoint presentations
* Understanding of sporting goods industry and related retail channels a plus
* BA in marketing, advertising or related field required.
* Minimum four years of marketing experience, preferably with a sporting or consumer goods company or equivalent account management experience at an advertising/design agency
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.