ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. They began at a small bakery café, using natural starters, letting the dough rise slowly, making small batches of hand-formed artisan breads and baking in a stone-deck oven.
ACE Bakery continues to experience exciting growth. We have an amazing opportunity for a new Brand Ambassador, in a part time capacity. As a Brand Ambassador, you will travel to select grocery stores, engage customers, offer samples, and provide information about ACE Bakery bread products.
As a Brand Ambassador you will represent ACE Bakery by working with retail customers to establish and maintain strong relationships and customer loyalty to ACE;
* Establish customer rapport by approaching and pleasantly greeting customers and offering samples of ACE Bakery products
* Educate customers and provide key messages, answer questions and in some cases refer customer to manager where appropriate
* Ensure all necessary bread and supplies are ready and in perfect condition for demonstration
* Bake off bread as needed so that it is always fresh and in perfect condition for sampling
* Assemble demonstration equipment including table, food, tablecloth, baskets, bread, signage in order to attract customers.
* Disassemble demonstration kit and tidy up area
* Maintain regular communication with Territory Managers and Brand Ambassador Manager and complete weekly reports
We are looking for talented performers who want to be a part of our growing team. Ideally your background includes:
* Previous experience in customer service, sampling or promotions would be an asset
* Friendly and outgoing, comfortable approaching and engaging customers in interactions and conversations
* Energetic with the ability to spend a significant amount of time standing
* Comfortable with technology and ability to complete weekly reports
* Valid Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle for business use, mileage will be reimbursed
* Must be able to travel throughout Montreal, excluding South Shore
* The successful candidates will work 14 hours per week, Fridays 11:30am - 6:30pm and Saturdays, 9:30am to 4:30pm.
* Hourly pay rate is $15.00/hour plus $.40/km mileage reimbursement
* A passion for high quality, world class artisan bakery products
* Must be bilingual
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.