The individual in this position will learn all facets of the business including sales and collections. Their primary focus will be working in the Customer Accounts Department on non-renewed customer agreements. The Manager Trainee plays an extremely important role in the store by assisting customers with their agreement and getting them to the goal of ownership of the merchandise. This individual will be cross trained so that he/she will have the foundation to have a successful career at Aaron's and would possess the ability to be promoted to a management position.
* The acquisition and maintenance of customers
* Manage non-renewed customer agreements
* Contact customers over the phone and through field visits
* Assist on the showroom floor with sales and deliveries as needed
* Achieve non-renewal goals
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Minimum high school diploma
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and have a good driving record
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Ability to speak Spanish is a plus (not required)
* Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and using a dolly for merchandise 50-300 pounds
* Professional and neat appearance
Apply to Aaron's - Cleek's Inc. (Manager Trainee - Marshall)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.