In fall 2000, the landscape of premium denim was changed forever. Born in Los Angeles, California, 7 For All Mankind was the first company to bring premium denim to scale, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority of the west coast staple.
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim.
The incumbent assists the Store Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining store standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager, supervises and manages all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures, corporate directives, establish control-related standards and procedures.
* Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations, policies & procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills.
* Assists with training and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.
* Responsible for assisting with recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.
* Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
* Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed.
* Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
* Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs. Supports and executes directives
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.