The delivery of next generation legal services is evolving. As the legal industry undergoes this transformation, .6SearchPartners has ventured to meet the recruiting demands brought on by this era of change.
Law firm dedicated to providing client service marked by legal excellence is in search of an IP/Patent Litigation Paralegal. The IP/Patent Litigation Paralegal will support the firm’s IP Practice Group in all phases of patent litigation proceedings, from inception through trial.
* Assisting with all stages of discovery (i.e. reviewing and summarizing documents, managing document databases, preparing witness materials, coordinating with vendors, etc.);
* Areparing for and attending trial; coordinating with attorneys to prepare and execute various filings;
* Conducting legal and factual research;
* Assisting with the drafting of legal documents;
* And other responsibilities as assigned.
* 5+ years of patent litigation experience in a law firm setting.
* Must have applicable knowledge of federal court rules and procedures, litigation terminology and documentation, and docketing procedures.
* Must be computer proficient, with experience and working knowledge of LexisNexis, Westlaw, Relativity and other litigation-research databases.
* Familiarity with case management software, E-Discovery, and Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) procedures.
* Must be able to work overtime and travel as required.
Apply to .6SearchPartners (IP Docketing Coordinator (Team Lead/Supervisor))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.