32 Solutions Ltd is a Colorado-based executive search firm specializing in mid to executive level positions for technical roles. We opened our doors in 2008 and although we’ve grown, we continue to be a small, focused, specialty search firm.
We are currently looking for a Senior level C/C++ Developer with strong experience with CentOS.
* Respond to bug requests and provide patches and hotfixes
* Seek out strategic contributions from the CentOS community backlog and provide fixes and/or enhancements to CentOS
* Provide documentation and changelogs for patches
* Release and maintain patches to the company’s CentOS repository
* Work with a team of architect-level open source pros on problem solving for great development groups from all over the world
* 10+ years working as a C/C++ developer within Enterprise environments
* 5+ years working with Linux administration tasks, Linux kernel and supporting utilities
* 3+ years with CentOS
* Experience working in a support environment – great customer facing skills
* Knowledge of the Linux kernel and system architecture
* Active (and recent) contributor to the CentOS community
* C/C++ development in a Linux environment
* Linux C/C++ build tools like gcc
* CentOS 6.x and 7.x and frameworks like firewalld and system
* SDLC, SCM and Agile development principles
Apply to 32 Solutions Ltd (CentOS C/C++ Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.