Job Posting Details
2U partners with leading colleges and universities to deliver the world’s best online degree programs. Our Platform, a fusion services and technology, enables schools to attract, enroll, educate, support and graduate students around the world. Our company culture is united by our No Back Row® philosophy; the idea that when we each lean in and do our part, we are better individually and collectively.
We are targeting a Technical Recruiter to join 2U’s Talent Acquisition team. This individual will not only be responsible for identifying top technical talent for 2U, but will also serve as a general business partner to the Technology department. Someone who will be successful in the role will have proven skills with candidate sourcing and relationship building. We want someone who demonstrates a passion for Recruiting and who feels a sense of accomplishment for identifying and hiring the appropriate talent for 2U.
You will be the fifth team member of the Technical Recruiting team joining our Technical Recruiter, Technical Sourcer, and Recruiting Intern.
* Recruiting throughout the full candidate life cycle, which commences with proactive sourcing and concludes with finalizing offer stage with new hire
* Hiring talent for various subsets of the Technology: Software Engineering, Information Technology, Product Management, Product Design, and many more
* Building strong hiring manager relationships and counseling them on job description composition, interview processes, organizational structures, etc.
* Researching the technology talent landscape and leveraging market intelligence
* Finding talent through a creative, timely, and cost effective manner using multiple sources
* Sharing best Recruiting practices across entirety of Talent Acquisition team
**Things That Should Be in Your Background:**
* 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting space, ideally a combination of staffing and corporate/in-house
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Exceptional work ethic coupled with a sense of humor
* Experience recruiting in a niche industry or high-volume setting
* A sense of urgency and self-awareness
* Strong written and verbal communication
* An interest in the Technology field
* Remarkable interpersonal skills
* Previous experience using an applicant tracking system
**Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:**
* Passion for providing exceptional customer service in one’s daily interactions
* Love for Recruiting and the impact it can have on a company
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills
* Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Enthusiasm to work in an always evolving business
Compensation and Working Conditions
||Sr. Manager of Technical Recruiting
Additional Notes on Compensation
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Life insurance, disability and 401(k).
Unlimited snacks and drinks, Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days.