We buy & sell used books, music (including vinyl!), movies, video games, gaming systems, audiobooks, & more.
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Sales and Operations, the Digital Marketing Manager provides strategic leadership in all aspects of internet advertising, content site management, online communication, and promotional activities.
Responsible for developing and executing online marketing initiatives that drive business growth and increase ROI through email, paid and organic search, affiliate, display, and mobile advertising. Focus on maximizing new customer acquisition, strengthening retention rates, and positively impacting our customers’ lifetime value.
- Email – Manage email calendar, incorporating promotions, product launches, marketing campaigns, and seasonal content. Develop compelling content that will engage our community and drive meaningful business results. Leverage data to identify & target customers, establish benchmarks, and continually optimize campaign performance. Expand trigger and targeted campaigns by identifying and prioritizing new opportunities for key segments.
- Affiliates – Optimize all aspects of our affiliate program by building strong relationships with existing partners, and identifying new relationships that will broaden the impact of the program for long term success.
- SEM – Manage paid search strategy development, enhancements and implementations with a view towards new customer acquisition, sales, and profitability across leading search engines.
- SEO – Perform keyword research to optimize content and uncover opportunities. Through the reporting process provide content development strategies regarding SEO goals.
- Website Analysis – Analyze KPI performance and identify opportunities to expand influence of the Digital channel on company results. Review individual campaigns to derive actionable insights that improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value. Manage reporting and dashboards for all digital marketing channels
- Market Research – Conduct digital marketing best practice and emerging trend research.
- Other duties as assigned.
**Qualifications and Education Requirements**
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Three or more years of working in a digital marketing / eCommerce environment. Experience with the Publishing industry a plus.
- Proven record of leading simultaneous projects across a long time horizon (6+ months)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, CJ by Commission Junction or Rakuten Affiliate Network, ExactTarget or similar premiere ESP.
- Experience with web and/or marketing analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, etc.)
- Direct experience managing campaigns through third-party vendors
- Background in CRM, web and digital analytics.
- High level of authority to change ads, marketing campaigns, couponing.
- Advanced Internet search capabilities for data and statistics.
- Implement changes within commission for Affiliates within guideline.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer programs including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, MS Office Suite, HTML.
Apply to 2nd and Charles (Digital Marketing Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.