14 West provides the administrative support modern day companies need in order to establish themselves as industry leaders, inspiring businesses, and great workplaces. Comprised of Personnel & Talent Acquisition, Communications, Operations, Legal, Financial, Information Technology, and Management experts, 14 West offers its clients and their employees the ability to leave the care of infrastructure in the hands of professionals while their leaders focus on new ideas.
Are you looking for a fast-paced, fun environment where you can make an immediate impact? We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is energetic and very detail-oriented. This person would play a central role in the delivery of new features on our websites to our users, as well as our employees, and would flourish in a team-oriented, deadline-driven environment. Your ability to quickly learn our complex systems and infrastructure, attention to detail with a commitment to producing error-free work, and desire to be a part of a high performance team is what we are seeking in our newest team member. Money Map Press, an Agora Company, is a small business growing rapidly and looking for someone to join our team and grow with us. You’ll be a part of a highly specialized and talented group of web professionals, and we will involve and include you on major decisions. You will have the ability to contribute like never before. The ideal candidate should be able to juggle multiple projects.
* Perform checks in staging and production environments for a multitude of projects, including development deployments and site configuration changes.
* Troubleshoot coding errors and clean up HTML/CSS on existing pages.
* Work closely with multiple stakeholders to define project requirements.
* Finding, debugging, and reporting of errors within projects.
* Escalation of key quality issues and leading the drive toward resolution.
* Flexibility to respond and react to rapidly-changing environments.
* Work with product vendors to determine needs for numerous projects.
* Exceptional attention to detail: you notice the things no one else does.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS concepts.
* Experience with WordPress CMS; development within WordPress is a plus.
* Ability to learn new concepts on the fly.
* Willingness to work on projects that require high levels of self-direction.
* Resourceful and able to troubleshoot issues rapidly.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Driven, resourceful and ready to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.