Vivint Solar™. Helping you gain energy independence
At Vivint Solar, we understand the importance of renewable energy. That’s why we are dedicated to designing, installing, and maintaining affordable solar solutions.
Unlike other providers, Vivint Solar allows you to enjoy all the benefits of solar energy with no up-front costs.
At Vivint Solar, we are changing the way consumers energize their homes by providing clean and affordable solar power. We are building a world-class solar energy company that will develop, finance, install, own and operate residential and commercial solar power projects across the country.
* Assist the Sr. Manager to develop and build out the Quality program
* Implement Quality program in Feb. 2016
* Ensure we achieve our goal of 5% inspections per crew per quarter
* Develop process to increase our inspection rate from 5-10% by the end of Q3
* The plan will include strategic rollout of additional headcount and where they will geographically be located
* Hold field accountable for installation quality
* Assist QC team to explain findings to OM and foreman. Utilize skillset to build trust and credibility
* Facilitate and encourage communication between OMâ€™s/Foreman and our Design & Engineering team (where discrepancies are found)
* Through application of QC program improve â€œInspection Pass Ratesâ€
* Utilize failed inspection data to drive market presence
* Leverage failed inspection data to investigate root cause
* Interview and hire field Quality Inspection techs from our installation org
* Work with our recruiters to assist
* Manage field Quality Inspection techs day to day operations
* Utilize the Inspection backlog report to understand our needs
* Utilize inspection data to identify and quantify collective installation failures
* Cross examine the deviation percentage to find trends and resolve through up training and interaction with Design & Engineering
* Create content for training org to teach improved installation practices
* Utilize the training org to create quick training modules and instructional videos based on best practices and identified failures
* Create approved memos and communications to the installation org as these trainings become available
* Work with OMâ€™s, Regionals, and Directors to improve installation practices (including suggestions for alternative materials to improve process/Quality)
* Considerations must be given to each market per AHJ requirements
* Work with Sr. Manager and supply chain to find alternative materials to present to VPâ€™s as AHJ requirements change.
* Manage inspection data collection and assist in facilitating IT build out to support the inspection process
* Create manual processes up front to get the program off the ground
* Work with IT to understand options and assist in facilitating the development and implementation of future processes
* Manage our inspection checklist and update as needed
* Feedback from QC Inspectors, fleet team, and Install org managers should be gathered and considered
* NABCEP Certified or Licensed Electrician (Or equivalent industry experience)
* In depth knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC)
* Minimum 5 years management/supervisory experience
* Program implementation/management experience
* Familiarity with MS EXCEL
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.